Camtasia 2019 screen recording free download for PC
About Camtasia 2019:-
Camtasia 2019 by TechSmith is a video and screen recorder for Windows that captures your screen or webcam. Use this app to record activities on your screen for demonstration or promotional purposes. You can also enhance your videos with special effects or annotations with the easy to use tools.
Camtasia Studio is not a free program, but it does have a free trial. During this trial, you’re able to access all the same features as you would in the full version. This gives you a chance to fully test the software and see if it’s right for you. Videos exported from the free trial version will contain the Camtasia Studio watermark.
Camtasia 2019 System Requirements:
- OS:-Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only). (Recommended: Windows 10)
- Processor:- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 GHz 6th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better or equivalent or better AMD processor)
- GPU Acceleration requires Windows 10 or Windows 8.1
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- An Internet connection and a TechSmith account are required for the trial
| File Name|| Camtasia 2019 .exe|
| OS Requirements|| Window XP, Vista 7, 8, 8.1, and 10|
| Language|| English|
| License|| Free and cracked|
| Post update on|| 15.06.2021|
| File Size|| 488 MB|
| Author|| Tech Smith|
| Official Websites|| https://www.techsmith.com/|
Chaudharyacademy.com does not have any change log information yet for the version of this application. Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem with downloading the file and the download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot with help of the contact page. If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.