Mcafee Antivirus Download
|File Name||Mcafee stinger antivirus.zip|
|OS Requirements||Window XP, Vista 7, 8, 8.1, and 10|
|Post update on||11.04.2020|
|File Size||16.75 MB|
Chaudharyacademy.com does not have any change log information yet for version of this Application. Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem downloading the file and download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.
How do you use Stinger?
- Download the latest version of Stinger Mcafee free tools Zip file.
- When prompted, choose to save the file to the desired location on your computer, such as your Desktop folder.
- When the download is complete, navigate to the folder that contains the downloaded Stinger file,
- Than Extract zip file to the desired location. and run it.
- The Mcafee Stinger interface will be displayed.
- By default, Stinger scans for running processes, loaded modules, and registry and directory locations are known to be used by malware on a machine to keep scan times minimal. If necessary, click the “Customize my scan” link to add additional drives/directories to your scan.
- Click the Scan button to begin scanning the specified drives/directories.
- By default, Stinger will repair any infected files it finds.
- Stinger leverages GTI File Reputation and runs network heuristics at Medium level by default. If you select “High” or “Very High,” McAfee Labs recommends that you set the “On threat detection” action to “Report” only for the first scan.