Stinger Mcafee Antivirus Download free version for Computer. This tool is a quick and installation-free standalone software used to detecting and removing specific viruses and prevalent malware and threats, ideal if your PC is already infected with viruses. While not a replacement for a full-fledged antivirus program, Stinger is multiple times a week to include detection for newer Fake Alert variants and prevalent viruses and threats.
It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but a specialized tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but a specialized tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. Mcafee Stinger utilizes next-generation scan technology, including rootkit scanning, and scan performance optimizations. It detects and removes threats identified under the “Threat List” option under the Advanced menu options in the Stinger application. You can free download WinZip 23.0 Click Here
Title: McAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16818 for Windows
File size: 18.29 MB
Requirements: Vista/2000/ 7/10/ 9x/ Windows 7 64-Bit/8/XP/ XP 64-bit,/ Windows 8 64-bit,/Vista 64-bit/Windows 10 64-bit
Available languages: English, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Polish,
Date added: Friday, June 28th, 2019
Author: McAfee LLC https://www.mcafee.com
‘Single Click on Download button’ Mcafee Antivirus Download free
How do you use Stinger?
- Download the latest version of Stinger Mcafee free tools Zip file.
- When prompted, choose to save the file to the desired location on your computer, such as your Desktop folder.
- When the download is complete, navigate to the folder that contains the downloaded Stinger file,
- Than Extract zip file to the desired location. and run it.
- The Mcafee Stinger interface will be displayed.
- By default, Stinger scans for running processes, loaded modules, and registry and directory locations are known to be used by malware on a machine to keep scan times minimal. If necessary, click the “Customize my scan” link to add additional drives/directories to your scan.
- Click the Scan button to begin scanning the specified drives/directories.
- By default, Stinger will repair any infected files it finds.
- Stinger leverages GTI File Reputation and runs network heuristics at Medium level by default. If you select “High” or “Very High,” McAfee Labs recommends that you set the “On threat detection” action to “Report” only for the first scan.