Rapid typing tutor download
|OS Requirements||Window XP, Vista 7, 8, 8.1, and 10|
|Post update on||10.04.2020|
|File Size||15 MB|
Chaudharyacademy.com does not have any change log information yet for version of this Application. Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem downloading the file and download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.
How to install the setup version:-
To download and install the Setup version of RapidTyping, perform the following:
- Go to Download Page.
- Click the Download RapidTyping button in Setup for Windows section and save the RapidTyping_Setup_5.exe file in any folder on your PC.
- Wait until the download is complete, and then run the downloaded file.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- Click I Agree to accept the License Agreement.
- In the Choose Install Location window, choose the folder in which to install RapidTyping or use the default destination folder. To install the program for use in a local network, you need to select the network folder, see Using in the classroom section for details.
- Select the Additional Tasks window. If you need a shortcut on your desktop for RapidTyping, check the “Create a Desktop icon” box. If you need a shortcut in the “All Programs” menu, check the “Create a Quick Launch icon” box. Then, click the Install button.
- Once the installation is over, click Finish. To start the application, click the RapidTyping icon on your Desktop or in the “All Programs” menu.